- This event has passed.
In-house Yoga Teacher Training Presentation with Susanne!
June 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
For those who would like to deepen their insights into the science of yoga and pranayama, as well as pursue teaching certification in holistic yoga with a Yoga Alliance Registered School,
this is an ideal opportunity.
Imagine delving into a YTT program (Yoga Teacher Training) with the convenience of being at an in-town yoga centre.
Our studio offers a peaceful, inspiring setting equipped for YTT.
YTT 200-Hour Program of Study:
This comprehensive training course weaves the ancient sister-sciences of Yoga and Pranayama into a holistic understanding of practice, application and study. Students will have the opportunity to learn the material through immersion with an integrative approach.
Students will learn:
- The benefits and cautions of principal asanas (postures) and pranayama (breathing techniques)
- How to create various class-styles from the beginner to intermediate levels
- Teaching methodology, including modifications for age and common injuries/conditions, how to create a grounded and inspired space for teaching/learning, the use of voice, language and more….
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The physical/mental benefits of yoga
- Subtle Yogic Anatomy and the Chakras
- Mantra and Mudras
- Introduction to Ayurveda, Nutrition, and the Yogic diet
- Yoga Philosophy
- Study and discussion of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, aphorisms giving insight into profound yogic practices and contemplations, as well as their life-transforming benefits
- Teaching practicum and feedback from the trainers and your peers
Join us Sunday June 3rd from 2-3pm for an in-house presentation with Lead Instructor, Susanne Muller.
Susanne will provide a course overview and answer any questions students may have.
If you interested in attending, please email us at email@example.com.
Attendance is open to everyone!
Copyright © 2018 - Jaya Yoga Centre