For those who would like to deepen their insights into the science of yoga and pranayama, as well as pursue teaching certification in holistic yoga with a Yoga Alliance Registered School, this is an ideal opportunity. Imagine delving into a YTT program (Yoga Teacher Training) with the convenience of being at an in-town yoga centre. At Jaya, we offer a Summer Intensive YTT program and a Fall/Spring weekend program. The centre offers a peaceful, inspiring setting equipped for YTT.
YTT 200-Hour Program of Study:
This comprehensive training course weaves the ancient sister-sciences of Yoga and Pranayama into a holistic understanding of practice, application and study. Students will have the opportunity to learn the material through immersion with an integrative approach.
Students will learn:
- The benefits and cautions of principal asanas (postures) and pranayama (breathing techniques)
- How to create various class-styles from the beginner to intermediate levels
- Teaching methodology, including modifications for age and common injuries/conditions, how to create a grounded and inspired space for teaching/learning, the use of voice, language and more….
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The physical/mental benefits of yoga
- Subtle Yogic Anatomy and the Chakras
- Mantra and Mudras
- Introduction to Ayurveda, Nutrition, and the Yogic diet
- Yoga Philosophy
- Study and discussion of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, aphorisms giving insight into profound yogic practices and contemplations, as well as their life-transforming benefits
- Teaching practicum and feedback from the trainers and your peers
|Fees:||Early Bird Pricing: $3000 + HST if students pay in full by August 31, 2018
$3500 + HST after August 31, 2018
Fee includes course, manual and a 10 class pass at the yoga centre
|Registration:||To register please request a registration form at email@example.com|