- This event has passed.
Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) – Summer Intensive Program
July 2, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 6:00 pm
Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) Program
200-Hour Program of Study:
This comprehensive training course weaves the ancient sister-sciences of Yoga and Pranayama into a holistic understanding of practice, application and study. Students will have the opportunity to learn the material through immersion with an integrative approach.
Students will learn:
- The benefits and cautions of principal asanas (postures) and pranayama (breathing techniques)
- How to create various class-styles from the beginner to intermediate levels
- Teaching methodology, including modifications for age and common injuries/conditions, how to create a grounded and inspired space for teaching/learning, the use of voice, language and more….
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The physical/mental benefits of yoga
- Subtle Yogic Anatomy and the Chakras
- Mantra and Mudras
- Introduction to Ayurveda, Nutrition, and the Yogic diet
- Yoga Philosophy
- Study and discussion of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, aphorisms giving insight into profound yogic practices and contemplations, as well as their life-transforming benefits
- Teaching practicum and feedback from the trainers and your peers
Susanne Muller – Lead Instructor
Ana Kordic – Anatomy Instructor
Early Bird Tuition: $3200 (*Tuition must be paid in full by May 15 2019)
July 2 – August 2
10:30AM – 6PM Monday to Friday
Vist our “Yoga Teacher Training” link on our website for further details!